Dont miss an opportunity to grab quick trips to see friends and family! Book your trip through some of our favorite travel sites:
1. Tablet.- (http://www.tablethotels.com/), for of the moment foreign & domestic hotels!
2. Skyscanner Flight Search- (http://www.skyscanner.com/), for great deals on flying!
3. Join ‘frequent traveler’ programs- look for one on your favorite airline’s web site, or try Amtrak.com!
Pick up new guide books for your favorite cities. This lets you know the hip places to stay and dine… as well as SHOP!
1. eat.shop- has great eating and shopping destinations, featuring lesser known “one off” spots… available for domestic and European cities.
2. Knopf MapGuides- fold-out maps for each cool area of your destination city, with descriptive info on hotels, restaurants, shopping, museums and sights to see!
3. Pocket-pilot- mini fold-out maps show city highlights… perfect to tuck into your pocket or bag!
Pack an assortment of 3 oz. “toiletries” in our Pill Popper… perfect size for carry-on. Our favorite lines of liquids include:
1. Bliss cosmetics
2. Molton Brown
3. Miller Harris
Take along our Fast Getaway Roller Bag …and stay tuned for new travel ensembles this spring!