Go Bo is officially upon us. This years theme: Wild Wild West. The invitation pictured above is designed in house by Deb. Each year’s invitation is another piece of artwork done in Deb’s signature style. She always sets the stage by included outfit inspiration for all of the attendees.
This year is particularly unique for the Wild Wild West theme because western wear is trending heavily in fashion right now. So how about splurging on a piece for your costume that you can wear all season long?
Western Fashion for Fall 2015
Fringed suede, distressed denim& chambray, bandana accessories, western boots and cowboy hats, waistcoat and long vests,native american blanket ponchos,western shirts,native american beading, western belts….all add up to a modern Urban Cowgirl look for fall!
Let’s just get this out of the way: NO self-respecting cowboy or girl leaves the house without the right hat and belt combo.
Saint Laurent Leather Belt | Forever21 Embossed Band Wool Fedora
Fringe, anyone? It’s time to embrace the trend; how are you working this into your wardrobe? We hope with this amazing jacket by Free People!
Free People Fringe Suede Jacket
Current/Elliott On The Fringe Trucker Suede Jacket | Saint Laurent Western Denim Shirt
Burberry Prorsum Fringed Suede Bucket Bag | Free People Willow Fringe Hobo | Zara Fringed Messenger Style Bucket
Lauren Jeans Co. Western Denim Vest | POLO Ralph Lauren Fringed Suede Jacket
8PM Fringe Poncho Cape
H&M Denim Skirt | Tamara Mellon Fringed Nubuck Shorts | Zara Fringed Mini Skirt
And the #fringefetish continues!
P.A.R.O.S.H. ‘Mindy’ Fringed Skirt
Zara High Heel Leather Ankle Boot with Fringes | Cinzia Araia Fringe Ankle Boots | Saint Laurent New Western Fringed Suede Ankle Boots | Saint Laurent Babies Fringed Suede Boots
Free People FP Vintage Bandanas
Spotlight On: Helen Lasichanh
Helen Lasichanh is a unique stlye icon. She doubles as Pharrell William’s wife, and stylist. Her twisted tomboy look gives us a different way to look at style. She takes feminine menswear to another level!
Helen Lasichanh images going clockwise
1. Saint Laurent varsity jacket 2. SCOUT Duffy in Blackout Scout 3. Saint Laurent jumpsuit 4. Cedric Charlier blazer 5. Haider Ackerman jacket 6. Marissa Webb Tuxedo jacket 7. Marc by Marc Jacobs oxford shoes 8. Each X Other jacket
Lime Rickey & Raspberry Fizz
To finish off our summer sizzle week, we are inspired by not one, but two patterns! Lime Rickey and Raspberry Fizz are both bold stripes with a lot of color. Not only are they inspiring our fashion, but our drink choice too!
Lemon Lime drink. 1. Valentino dress 2. Tamara Mellon dress 3. SCOUT Miss Manors bag in Lime Rickey 4. Carven color-block dress 5. Michael Kors top 6. Collette by Collette Dinnigan dress 7. Philip Lim top
Raspberry Fizz drink. 1. Kenzo hat 2. J.Crew tee 3. J Brand cutoffs 4. SCOUT Packin’ Heat cosmetic bag in Raspberry Fizz 5. Nasty Gal heels 6. Sophie Hulme clutch 7. Sophia Webster sandals 8. Kate Spade dress
Whether you are lying on the beach or exploring around town, our Baja Ja pattern is the perfect inspiration for summer vacation style! The bright colors and vivid print immediately make us think of an exotic beach!
Store your money safely in our Cash n’ Carry wallet. It’s small and perfect to throw in your beach bag. The Haulin’ Totes bag is big, but not too big, for carrying around neccesities when roaming beach town streets!
Beach image. 1. SCOUT Cash n’ Carry in Baja Ja 2. Emilio Pucci silk kaftan 3. Mara Hoffman bikini 4. Sensi Studio bag 5. Emamo bikini
Beach town image. 1. Camilla maxi dress 2. SCOUT Haulin’ Totes bag in Baja Ja 3. Mara Hoffman mini dress 4. ZARA sandals 5. Nike running shoes 6. Camilla kaftan
The sun is making our flowers bloom. Our Petal Pusher pattern is the perfect floral inspiration for bright summer fashions!
Flower Girl image 1.Tibi dress 2. Moschino top 3. Dolce & Gabbana bikini 4. Mary Katrantzou skirt 5. MSGM jacket 6. MSGM embroidered pants 7. SCOUT Mini Deano 8. SCOUT Nooner 9. Miguelina dress 10. Swear flat shoes 11. J.Crew pants
This week we are sizzling in the summer heat! To get in the spirit, we will be gaining inspiration from some of our most summery stripes and florals. First up, our Fruit Stripe pattern. You’ll be perfectly dressed for the beach in these punchy pinks and oranges.
Cabana image. 1. Amalfi two-tone dress 2. Lanvin linen dress 3. Bottega Venetta coat
4. SCOUT Bj Bag in Fruit Strip 5. SCOUT Double Fistah in Fruit Stripe 6. Stella McCartney dress 7. Max Mara trousers 8. Fendi bikini 9. Fendi sandals
Now let’s just hope these hot colors can keep you feeling cool!
1. SCOUT Pleasure Chest in Honey Blue Blue
Hershey’s S’mores Kit Photo Courtesy of The Candy City
Williams-Sonoma S’mores Kit Photo Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
Recchiuti S’mores Kit Photo Courtesy of Recchiuti Confections
1. Madewell Sleeveless Chambray Shirt 2. Etro Bandana Print Pocket Square 3. J.Crew Boy Shirt in Beaded Chambray 4. Forever 21 Distressed Denim Shorts 5. Dr. Martens Hackney in Sunny Blue 6. Mytheresa Current/Elliott Bandana Boyfriend Shorts 7. Dr. Martens 1460
Paradise at the Palm
1. SCOUT Polly HotPocket in Social Tweedia
Parker Hotel Lounge Photo Courtesy of The Parker Palm Springs
Parker Hotel Pool Photo Courtesy of The Parker Palm Springs
Light & Bright
1. J.Crew Beaded Rose Necklace 2. David Aubrey Brass Chain Necklace 3. Kate Spade Give It A Swirl Triple Strand Necklace 4. Lisa Perry Gumball Necklace 5. Kate Spade Keri Dress 6. Shoshanna Amalia Coat 7. Lisa Perry Short Sleeve Swing Tunic 8. Milly Sleeveless Dress 9. Kate Spade Notion Flat
Going to the Chapel
1. Didier Ludot Short Dress
Bride Wars Photo Courtesy of Anangaya
Didier Ludot Paris Shop Photo Courtesy of The Huffington Post
Tie the Knot
1. Alex Sepkus Mali Garnet Ring 2. Carolina Herrera Lace-Print Jacquard Dress 3. Kate Spade Joyann Dress 4. Shoshanna Jewel-Neck Peplum Dress 5. Alex Sepkus Little Window Aqua Ring 6. Asos Vintage Style Cocktail Ring 7. Tempest St. Clair Classic Faceted Ringin Peridot
Bridezillas and Bridesmaids
1. Iradj Moini Citrine Quartz Pearl Necklace
Bridesmaids Photo Courtesy of Date Daily
1. Tarina Tarantino Russian Nouveau Ribbon Necklace 2. Stella & Dot Oslo Necklace 3.Tom Binns ‘Pearls in Peril’ Necklace 4. Tom Binns ‘Pearls in Peril’ Necklace 5. Milly Stretch Silk Butterfly-Sleeved Dress 6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bowery Dress 7. Red Valentino Sleeveless Dropped-Waist Dress 8. Michael Kors Lace-Print Cashmere Dress