The best part about the changing seasons might not be the sunny days—cool nights perfect for sitting around a campfire are worth looking forward to as well! Tote your marshmallows and chocolate bars over in a Stiff One, wearing a utilitarian safari-inspired trench and metallic city sandals, then sit back and enjoy the crackle of the embers, the smell of wood smoke, and smores galore!
THE CONCEPT: fun in the sun to a ladylike lunch – inspired by the film Beach Blanket Bingo
1. J. Crew Ruched Bandeau Tank in Vivid Jade
2. Equipment Francis Silk Top in green
3. Norma Kamali Walter Mio Ruched Bandeau Suit
4. Equipment Francis Silk Top in yellow
5. Norma Kamali Swimsuit
6. J. Crew White Scalloped Beach Skirt
7. J. Crew Seaglass Scalloped Beach Skirt
8. J. Crew Byzantine Blue Scalloped Beach Skirt
9. Kate Spade Lucie Wedge
10. Stella McCartney Faux Leather Wedges
11. Castaner Buti Metallic Espadrille
In the age of monogramming we’re always finding new fun ways to personalize our clothes & accessories, so this week we thought it would be great to feature SCOUT’s id tag, the I.B.U.I.D., attached to some of our favorite totes. For weekend travel or a work commute, we love the pop of color and pattern the I.B.U.I.D. offers in the realm of personalization!
Choose brights from the pink and green spectrums and consider incorporating one additional pop of color for a ‘fully-charged’ spring look.
Clockwise from top left: Juicy Couture Spring Green Puff Sleeve Polo Shirt; SCOUT Cool Clutch in Capri Stripe; SCOUT I.B.U.I.D. in Flashback Paisley; ALICE by Alice Temperly Leon Dress; Madewell the Patent Sidewalk Skimmer; Elizabeth & James Colby Short.