Get Dressed For Fall… What is your Style Profile August 18, 2014
1. Manolo Blahnik Rorita Oxfords 2. Balenciaga Metal- stud leather loafers 3. Hancock Belted Jacket 4. Gucci Leather horsebit loafers 5. R13 Boy striped slub cotton and cashmere- blend T-shirt 6. Each X Other Gingham- Trimmed Denim Shorts 7. Alexander McQueen Wool- blend and cotton- poplin top 8. A. P. C. Atelier De Production Et De Creation Striped cotton and linen- blend top 9. Derek Lam Denim trench coat 10. SCOUT BJ Bag Crew Intentions
Bag in a Bag in a Bag August 1, 2014
What’s in the Workin’ Girl’s Bag?
The SCOUT Type A wallet is perfect to keep all of your money and business cards organized in one place, throw it in the Snap-2-it crossbody when you run out of the office to grab lunch. Keep everything, including notebooks, pens and anything else you need in the Houseguest tote. Our bags will keep you organized and looking professional!
The First Wives Club/Jo Malone hand & body lotion/Chanel lipshine/Jo Malone cologne/SCOUT Snap-2-It in Blackout Scout/Cutler and Gross sunglass/Toy WatchSCOUT Houseguest in Blackout Scout/SCOUT Type A wallet in Mary Tyler Moorish/Poppin personalized notebook/Poppin composition notebook/Poppin signature pens/Angelina Jolie
Summer Color July 25, 2014
Island waters and roaring waterfalls bring a welcomed chill to the heat of summer. Layer up this cool spectrum for a perfect take on summer dressing!
1. Moon and Lola necklace 2. Lisa Marie Fernandez banded swimsuit 3. Soludos espadrilles 4. Toy Watch 5. Faith Connexion dress 6. Drop earrings 7. SCOUT Haulin’ Totes in Social Spearmint 8. Charlotte Olympia flats 9. Lisa Marie Fernandez terry bikini
Summer Color July 24, 2014
Navy always cures the summer blues. Mix with black or white for a cosmopolitan to nautical spin. Layering shades of navy is timeless and chic.
1. Acne Studios blouse 2. Mougin & Piquard for J.Crew watch 3. SCOUT Double Wide in Little Mint Sunshine 4. MCQ Alexander McQueen dress 5. Gucci loafers 6. Christopher Kane dress 7. SEA sweatshirt 8. J.Crew baseball hat 9. Heidi Klein swimsuit 10. Marni glitter sandals
Images: Blueberry Tart/Cabana/Jones Soda
Summer Color July 22, 2014
In The Pink
Everything is prettier in pink. This feminine hue has high impact in the summer! Shocking to baby pale…shades of pink beat the heat in style!
1.Barton Perreira sunglasses 2. Balenciaga drape blouse 3. J.Crew heels 4. Ephemera swimsuit 5. Roksanda Ilinic dress 6. SCOUT Big Draw Backpack in One Hot Beach 7. Mary Katrantzou shorts 8. Marni dress 9. Moncler Polo
Globetrotting: European Hot Spots July 11, 2014
This understated European city is an epicenter for design and art. Don’t miss the Museum MAS, the Cathedral of Our Lady, and the Royal Museum of Fine Arts. Dries Van Noten’s flagship shop is located here along with a host of emerging designer boutiques. Indulge in the mayonnaise covered French fries and of course Belgian waffles as you stroll the quaint streets.
1. Cedric Charlier coat 2. The Row leather dress 3. Burberry Prorsum booties 4. Linda Farrow sunglasses 5. Burberry Prorsum skirt 6. DVF top 7. SCOUT Houseguest in Blackout Scout
Images: left to right, top to bottom
Guild Houses/Belgium Waffles/Dries Van Noten fashion/Cathedral of our Lady/Museum MAS/Dries Van Noten flagship store/Mayonnaise French Fries
Globetrotting: European Hot Spots July 10, 2014
Fast paced and cheeky, London combines the tradition of royal rule with edgy sensibility, always moving at high city speed. Take a ride on the Eye, visit the Crown Jewels Gallery or picnic in Hyde Park. Try a double decker bus tour and explore the theater in London’s famous Soho neighborhood. Don’t miss the Dover Street Market for great concept shopping (their sister shop recently opened in NYC) and experience high tea at Number Sixteen Hotel…it’s utterly British! Style is fashion forward and on trend, add a SCOUT bag and you’ll be suited to perfection!
1. Stubbs & Wooten slippers 2. Burberry trench coat 3. Alexander McQueen buckled bracelet 4. Nickolas Kirkwood slingbacks 5. Kenzo palm dress 6. Kenzo red dress 7. SCOUT Crown Jewels in Fanning Tatum 8. SCOUT Oh Buck It in Fanning Tatum 9. Kenzo mini skirt
Images: top to bottom, left to right
Globetrotting: European Hot Spots July 8, 2014
Magic and alluring, Venice is at once romantic and vintage, then youthful and dynamic! Romantic gondolas offer a soothing contrast to the speedy vaporatas that take you to Murano and Barano to see blown glass and lace made by true artisans. Walk the canals and have coffee in St. Mark’s Square, then dine on pizza and pasta at every corner. Loose layers and a great bag mix with Italian chic to fit this fantasy world!
1. Altuzzara leather trimmed cape 2. Dolce & Gabbana necklace 3. Rick Owens draped dress 4. Chloe drop waist dress 5. Marni sandals 6. SCOUT Jetsetter in Blackout Scout
Images: top to bottom, left to right
Gelato/Gondola/Caffe Florian in St. Mark’s Square/Coffee in St. Mark’s Square/Pizza/Pot-Pourri/Murano Blown glass Chandelier/Venice Canal
Globetrotting: European Hot Spots July 7, 2014
We are globetrotting around Europe this week to show off our favorite hot spots! In Paris, the Café Society is alive and well. Stroll on the seine, cool your high heels in the Tuileries Gardens, shop ‘til you drop in the Marais or on the left bank, and you must indulge in French pastries! Subtle tones are inspired by the cool limestone architecture that balance the sensory lifestyle of the city of lights! Carry a SCOUT bag and we promise you’ll be tres chic! Finally don’t forget to personalize a lock and attach it to the “lock bridge”…leave your mark in style!