Smells Like Teen Spirit
1. Junya Watanabe Slim-Fit Patchwork Wool Blazer 2. Saint Laurent Signature Custom Pearl Charm Bracelet 3. Rag & Bone Greycoat Parka 4. Vivienne Westwood Yellow/Purple Tartan Jacket 5. Barneys New York Fern Shoe 6. Barneys New York Shearling Fingerless Gloves 7. John Galliano Gazette Long Down Jacket 8. Greg Lauren The Tent Blanket Batman Coat
Minimalist Meets Maximalist
1. Linda Farrow The Row Oversized Round Glasses 2. Veronique Branquinho Drop Shoulder Oversized Coat 3. Anthropologie Delilah Heart Pumps 4. Lisa Perry Leather Logo Tote 5. SCOUT Girl’s Night Out in Less Is Moorish
1. Rick Owens Mid Length Kimono Sleeve Coat 2. Ter Et Bantine Coat Silk Shantung 3. Proenza Schouler Double Breasted Bouclé Jacket 4. Prabal Gurung Twill Parka with Fox Fur 5. Lisa Perry Pod Jacket 6. Jil Sander Oversized Parka 7. Jil Sander Boxy Caban Jacket 8. Tome Wool Felt Coat
A Classic Gentleman
Spring Into Fall
1. Hancock Hooded Colorblock Parka 2. Opening Ceremony Flower Cat Eye Sunglasses 3. Fendi Pointed Toe Pump 4. Anthropologie Deco Splashed Beret 5. Macaron Photo 6. SCOUT Pleasure Chest in Social Tweedia
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim Quilted Overcoat with Leather Bib, Grapefruit 2. Carven Double-Breasted Coat 3. Halston Heritage Wool Oversize-Collar Coat 4. Theory Elibeth Coat 5. Hancock Detachable Contrast Collar Jacket 6. Red Valentino Single-Breasted Crepe Coat
This week on the blog we’re concluding our coverage of Europe with a ‘best of’ week, looking at key wardrobe elements for the season. Along with Deb’s shots of these trends from Paris, Milan, and London, we will also give you links to find some of her favorite RTW pieces.
DEB’S FAVE BRANDS FOR PUFFER PURCHASES IN THE SPRINGTIME:
YOUR INSPIRATION FOR PUFFERS, FROM THE STREETS OF EUROPE:
Down has now gone from strictly utilitarian to fashion utility and is featured in outerwear to accessories throughout the market. The best looks in outerwear are in subtle, matte neutrals, often channel or diamond-quilted to high-shine brights with fur trim. Watch for toggles, exaggerated zippers, decorative buttons, and structured belts to add a finishing touch to these looks. Vests are emerging in quilted and down constructions as perfect layering elements for the season. Totes take on a new dimension in quilted nylon, and often feature the same details that can be found on coats and jackets like strategically-placed zippers, webbed straps, and channel quilting.
GETTIN’ DOWN WITH DOWN: