The Big Haul
It’s moving day, and the 4 Boys Bag has your back! It’s big enough and sturdy enough to take whatever you throw at it. You’ll want your outfit to be comfortable and practical, but there’s no reason it can’t be stylish too—”country chic” overalls and denim are on trend for spring.
1. Rihanna Photo 2. NSF Rail-Stripe ‘Buddy’ Overalls 3. Nanette Lepore Kiss in the Dark Lace Top 4. SCOUT 4 Boys Bag in Wassup Beaches 5. Vince Berlin Calf Hair Skate Shoe 6. Valentino Garavani ‘Rockstud’ Cuff
1. Gwen Stefani Photo 2. Stella McCartney Kieran Zip-Front Denim Jumpsuit 3. Rag & Bone/JEAN Short Sleeve Slub Tee 4. SCOUT 4 Boys Bag in Mint T 5. Prada Linea Rossa Floral Printed Slip-On Sneaker 6. Emilio Pucci Twist Lock Cuff
1. Emma Watson Photo 2. Rag & Bone Box Crepe Overalls Jumpsuit 3. SCOUT 4 Boys Bag in Lime Rickey 4. Rag & Bone Georgie Leather Espadrille Flat 5. J Brand Jeans Auden Scuba-Fabric Top
In need of a vacation? You don’t need to cross the globe—a weekend trip to somewhere nearby can be just the escape you need. All you need to do is pack your Duffy with the essentials, we’ve got your outfit all planned out!
1. Cameron Diaz Photo 2. Mother of Pearl Petal Stripe Floral Top 3. Gareth Pugh Belted Coat 4. Paul Smith Chunky Heel Brogues 5. Brunello Cucinelli Side Zipped Trousers 6. SCOUT Duffy in Blackout SCOUT
1. Alexa Chung Photo 2. Sacai Luck Pleat-Back Tee Shirt 3. R13 Leather Moto Jacket 4. SCOUT Duffy in BlueLine Rouge 5. Jil Sander Romano Pants 6. Nina Ricci Knotted Espadrille Wedge Sandals
1. Emma Stone Photo 2. Carven Checked Cotton-Blend Tweed Jacket 3. Eliston Stretch-Gabardine Skinny Pants 4. SCOUT Duffy in Petal Pusher 5. CLU Cotton and Silk Shirt 6. Jil Sander Two-Tone Leather Sandals
Planning a getaway to the big city? The Jetsetter is the just the right size to hold everything you need. The jumpsuit is a major trend for spring this year, and it’s the perfect outfit to spend the day visiting museums, eating at fancy restaurants, and seeing a show!
1. Alicia Keys Photo 2. Normaluisa Sleeveless Jumpsuit 3. Moncler ‘Lissy’ Jacket 4. Salvatore Ferragamo Bi-Colour Ballerinas 5. SCOUT Jetsetter in American Bandstand
1. Jennifer Garner Photo 2. Viktor & Rolf Bow Detail Jumpsuit 3. Moncler Dora Padded Jacket 4. Chloé Perforated Ballerinas 5. SCOUT Jetsetter in Blackout SCOUT
1. Julia Roberts Photo 2. Vionnet Embellished Jumpsuit 3. DSquared2 Fitted Classic Blazer 4. Saint Laurent ‘Classic Dance’ Ballerina Flat 5. SCOUT Jetsetter in Fanning Tatum
This week, we’re picking out the perfect SCOUT travel bags for any destination and any occasion. The Garmentote is the perfect thing to bring along for a fancy event—it’ll protect your nice clothing, and you’ll look oh-so-stylish carrying it through the airport with these outfits to match!
1. Elizabeth Olsen Photo 2. J. Mendel Floral Lace Sheath Dress 3. SCOUT Garmentote in Petal Pusher 4. Christian Louboutin Iriza Half D’Orsay Pumps
1. Kate Bosworth Photo 2. Stella McCartney Embroidered Hem Dress 3. SCOUT Garmentote in Warm Ombrace 4. Manolo Blahnik Ianc Cutout Slingback Pumps
1. Katy Perry Photo 2. Marni Floral-Print Sleeveless Dress 3. SCOUT Garmentote in Cold Shoulder 4. Gianvito Rossi Swirl-Strap Sandals
On the move? Quintessential Scout travel bags range from the Four Boys Bag(large loads) to the Gussie Duffle (family, sport, towels, and linens) to the Fast Getaway Roller Bag, which fits perfectly in the overhead on a plane or train. Travel bags come in all shapes and sizes and Scout is your source for lightweight, versatile, and durable travel bags with a twist.