As platforms rise on other shoes, they’ve all but disappeared from pumps, which are making a return to the simple, ladylike styles of the 60s. At heights ranging from kitten heels to sky-high stilettos, these exude accessible elegance.
The menswear trend is moving down to the feet, with oxfords and brogues galore, embellished with piping, perforation, and, of course, color! They’re the perfect companion to other menswear-inspired pieces, like the classic boyfriend jean.
Which pair is your favorite? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter @SCOUTbyBungalow or #scoutbags.
It’s the kind of sandal that can stand up to a day in your busy life, sturdier and more covered up than your basic flip-flop. The looks range from gladiators to cut-out boots.
We’re seeing more boots for spring and summer than we have in years past. In general, they’re lighter and brighter than boots you’d see in fall or winter. Elevate the look with studs, fringe, or colorful details.
Where are you shopping for spring shoes? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter @SCOUTbyBungalow or #scoutbags.
1. Charline De Luca Galatea Graphic-Print Leather Sandals 2. Saint Laurent Paris Cap Toe Pump 105 3. Nicholas Kirkwood Zigzag Suede Point-Toe Pump 4. Ivanka Trump Pointed Toe Pumps 5. Converse Lace Up Platform Sneakers 6. Prada Linea Rossa Hibiscus-Print Mid-Top Sneaker 7. Zara Leather Two-Tone High Heel Court Shoe 8. Mandy Moore Photo
1. Chloé Python Back Zip Knee Boot 2. Miu Miu Metallic Mary Jane Sandal 3. Prada Leopard Ponyhair Loafer 4. Manolo Blahnik Ponyhair BB Pump 5. Prada Saffiano Cap Toe Pump 6. Roger Vivier Shoe Boots 7. SCOUT Rump Stump in Folk Yeah
1. Giorgio Armani Crystal Evening Sandal
Photo Courtesy of Vogue
1. Alexander Wang Agata Heel
2. Manolo Blahnik Butterfly-Print Halter Pump
3. Ralph Lauren Bernadette Linen Slingback
6. SCOUT Jetsetter Bag in Vanilla Bean